




Last week I returned from my 2 or so weeks of traveling for work in Asia. Overall it was a good trip. However, the pace and attitude of traveling for work feels a bit different than wandering around on your bike for a few months.
I was now in the 5 star part of the sky I'd never visited before. A land of $26 dollar glasses of wine (Seoul) and $5 dollars to clean your socks (HK).
I don't know if I'll ever be able to break myself of the ideals of get a 20 dollar case of wine and who needs socks?
2 comments:
Screw socks! Everybody knows that the best things in life happen with bare feet...
http://www.barefooters.org
Hi Brett!! I have been trying to find you FOR AGES! This is your old roomie from Madison, Eric. Yes, the black one... A year after you left for Taiwan, I, too, began teaching in Korea! I was actually in Korea when you took those pictures in you Brett by Bike blog. I'm in Kazakhstan now. However, I'll be leaving soon, back to Korea. Here's my email address: symphonii@gmail.com. I'm dying to hear from you.
Post a Comment